We have successfully represented individuals and local and national businesses at numerous County and City meetings and hearings on a wide variety of real estate and business related issues, including representation on behalf of clients at the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, OSHA, Regional Water Quality Control Board, Labor Commissioner, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and several Bay Area city and county Planning Commission and City Council meetings.
The following is a representative summary of the accomplishments we have achieved on behalf of clients:
- Represented client in an appeal concerning a public contract award and successfully convinced local County Board of Supervisors to unanimously reject County staff’s recommendation on contract award and client was subsequently awarded the contract
- Represented clients in numerous appeals to the OSHA Appeals Board and successfully negotiated reduction in monetary penalties and reduced classifications of citations
- Represented and successfully negotiated reduced penalties and citation levels on behalf of clients with the Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Represented terminated employee and obtained full amount demanded after California Labor Commissioner hearing
- Represented employer and negotiated settlement prior to California Labor Commissioner hearing for significantly less than amount initially demanded by employee for alleged break/meal violations
- Represented local business owner in Equal Employment Opportunity Commission action following discrimination allegations by terminated employees