We represent both landlords and tenants in residential and commercial real estate settings, both in the negotiation and drafting of leases, the litigation of lease disputes and in unlawful detainer (eviction) matters, with practical experience in hundreds of trials. Our experience involves:
- Assisting commercial and residential landlords and tenants with respect to lease issues and disputes and negotiating and drafting settlement documents
- Representing purchasers of foreclosed properties with a variety of issues, including evicting holdover owners or other unwanted occupants, processing evictions and complying with all State and Federal rules, including the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act.
- Over 1,000 unlawful detainer cases filed and prosecuted to successful completion on behalf of clients in Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Alameda County, Solano County, Napa County and throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area
The following is a representative summary of the accomplishments we have achieved on behalf of clients:
- Represented landlords and tenants in leasing of office, commercial and industrial properties in Contra Costa, Alameda and Solano Counties, as well as Los Angeles, Folsom and Sacramento
- Represented landlords in all facets of commercial and residential landlord/tenant matters, including drafting leases, notices, and settlement documents relating to disputes with tenants
- Represented commercial and residential landlords in eviction matters with over 1,000 eviction matters successfully completed to date