Our goal is to provide first class counsel to our clients so that they successfully complete their transactions and are best situated to avoid litigation. However, because you can never entirely prevent the filing of frivolous lawsuits or fully anticipate the actions of other parties, if litigation does arise, we strive to provide counsel to our clients so that they are in the best position possible to quickly and efficiently dispose of any litigation in a cost effective manner.
We are experienced litigators and have years of experience in a wide array of litigation matters, from straightforward civil actions through complex, multi-party litigation. We have successfully litigated cases and represented our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California through mediations, arbitrations and multi-day trials.
We know that litigation can be time-consuming and expensive, so our goal is to work with you to find the most expeditious way to reach your goal.
The following is a representative summary of the accomplishments we have achieved on behalf of clients:
- Represented commercial property investors in a complex, multi-party fraudulent non-disclosure civil action in Los Angeles and negotiated seven figure monetary settlement
- Represented construction company in a multi-day AAA arbitration construction defect case and obtained a complete defense verdict where Plaintiff had been seeking in excess of $1,000,000
- Represented local business owner and obtained significant monetary settlement against defendant in misappropriation of intellectual property litigation case
- Represented commercial real estate landlord in AAA arbitration case and obtained full award against defendant tenant for breach of lease and damage to property
- Represented client in an appeal of a trial court order to the Court of Appeal, First Appellate District and obtained unanimous reversal of trial court decision
- Represented property owner in the defense of a civil litigation action asserting violation of Federal and California housing and discrimination laws and negotiated a settlement wherein dismissal was filed with no out of pocket payment to Plaintiff
- Represented local business owner in civil litigation action with an initial demand in excess of $280,000 and negotiated settlement for less than $2,000
- Represent developer in suit challenging development approval, and successfully prevailed in Court of Appeal with full development rights approval affirmed
- Successfully represented residential property developer in litigation to challenge and void purchase agreement
- Successfully represented residential property developer in action to enforce rights under purchase and sale agreement to purchase vacant land for development
- Obtained significant recoveries for numerous plaintiffs in residential non-disclosure, concealment, misrepresentation and fraud actions