We have years of experience in assisting clients in a variety of commercial and residential real estate transactions in the greater San Francisco Bay Area, including Contra Costa County, Solano County, Alameda County, Napa County, Marin County and Santa Clara County.
We are ready to counsel and assist you in the negotiation and drafting of residential and commercial real estate transactions, including the following:
- Residential and commercial real property purchase and sale agreements
- Vacant land transfers
- Easements, licenses & right of way/right of entry agreements
- Residential & commercial leases and related documents
- Development Agreements
- Promissory Notes and Deeds of Trust
- Conveyance documents (Grant Deeds, Quitclaim Deeds, etc) and related documentary transfer tax and property reassessment issues
The following is a representative summary of the accomplishments we have achieved on behalf of clients:
- Represented local developer and homebuilder for purchase, development and sale of over 100 separate real property transactions, including negotiation and drafting of purchase and sale agreements, options, easements, map conditions, subdivision agreements, right of entry agreements, deeds and related transaction documents, review of title exceptions and policies, drafting of title notices and objections, and handling pre-closing and closing issues and obligations of client.
- Negotiated over $100,000,000 in commercial and residential purchase and sale agreements in 2015.
- Negotiated, drafted documents, and coordinated the closing on behalf of a private college for the acquisition of Mare Island property for a college campus, including processing of a map and conditions from the City of Vallejo, access easements, and energy, water, and storm drain/sewer facilities agreements.
- Negotiated and drafted documents on behalf of numerous purchasers and sellers of commercial and industrial buildings in Contra Costa and Solano County.
- Represented property owner in purchase of medical building in Walnut Creek, including complex cross-collateralized financing from institutional lender,
- Represented property owner in sale of multiple commercial buildings in several local Counties, including the handling of complex easement, street vacation, title, financing, and transfer issues.
- Represented owner in complex sale of HUD-approved apartment complex and HUD approval of new manager.
- Represented owners in sale of multiple office complexes and commercial-office mixed use developments.